Our state-of-the-art water systems virtually eliminate the need for bottled water coolers, while our ice machines are easy to clean, program, and inexpensive to operation
Water Filtration Systems
Established in 2004 as part of the Coffee Express Limited group of companies, Pure 1 Water Caribbean Limited is a leading and dynamic Full Service company offering a range of state-of-the-art Office Point-Of-Use (POU) water solutions to its clients - choosing these systems could potentially save up to 60% on bottled water costs per year.
Our state-of-the-art water systems virtually eliminate the need for bottled water coolers by improving water quality, taste and smell—not to mention the increased savings, lower electrical consumption and no more lifting those heavy five-gallon bottles!
Advantages to Water Filtration:
- Improved water quality, taste and smell
- Better tasting coffee and tea
- No more storing those bulky bottles
- Avoid injuries and spillage from lifting bottles
- Significant financial savings
How it Works:
The Water Filtration process works exactly like a water treatment plant which all bottled waters must go through prior to bottling. On our basic units we place a filter to remove all sediment in the local system up to .002 microns. A second filter is then placed in line to remove all chlorine tastes and odors.
We use only the highest quality of filters in our machines. As official distributors of 3M water filters, we can guarantee that our customers receive the very best the industry has to offer, and that the quality of water meets international standards.
Free installation and plumbing of the water system to your water source
Choice of a floor standing
- Routine replacement of filters!
Our organization prides itself on becoming a one-stop business and service provider to foodservice and corporate clients. For Coffee Express Limited, this means supplying clients with a complementary range of products and services that is convenient and hassle-free. In 2014, the company began offering ice machines from ICE-O-MATIC, a world leader since 1952 in ice machine design and manufacture.
Our affiliation has grown beyond the supply of the ice machines, to us becoming an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) for ICE-O-MATIC. This alliance, as with the others, redounds to the benefit of our clients as the supply, repair and maintenance of the equipment is co-ordinated by one company firmly backed by the OEMs.
Each model of these ice machines is easy to clean and program, and inexpensive in its operations.
Some of the key features include:
- EasyRead Displays – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion, resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat, resists fingerprints and dirt.