Water Filtration Systems
Established in 2004 as part of the Coffee Express Limited group of companies, Pure 1 Water Caribbean Limited is a leading and dynamic Full Service company offering a range of state-of-the-art Office Point-Of-Use (POU) water solutions to its clients - choosing these systems could potentially save up to 60% on bottled water costs per year.
Our state-of-the-art water systems virtually eliminate the need for bottled water coolers by improving water quality, taste and smell—not to mention the increased savings, lower electrical consumption and no more lifting those heavy five-gallon bottles!
Advantages to Water Filtration:
- Improved water quality, taste and smell
• Better tasting coffee and tea
• No more storing those bulky bottles
• Avoid injuries and spillage from lifting bottles
• Significant financial savings
How it Works:
The Water Filtration process works exactly like a water treatment plant which all bottled waters must go through prior to bottling. On our basic units we place a filter to remove all sediment in the local system up to .002 microns. A second filter is then placed in line to remove all chlorine tastes and odors.
We use only the highest quality of filters in our machines. As official distributors of 3M water filters, we can guarantee that our customers receive the very best the industry has to offer, and that the quality of water meets international standards.
- Free installation and plumbing of the water system to your water source
• Choice of a floor standing
- Routine replacement of filters!